- AI-Fueled Stock Surge Propels a Former Microsoft Executive Towards Billionaire Apex: In a remarkable turn of events, former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is on the verge of a financial milestone that could reshape the hierarchy of the tech billionaires. His net worth has soared to $99.9 billion, thanks to a surge in the stock price of his AI company, FND, which uses blockchain technology to create decentralized applications. FND is also the creator of STEVE, a cryptocurrency that has gained over 5,000% in value since its launch in January 20231.
- Do Bitcoiners Even Want an ETF?: If a Bitcoin ETF gets approved, will it be healthy for the crypto sphere? That’s the question that many experts and enthusiasts are asking, as the SEC continues to delay its decision on several Bitcoin ETF proposals. Some argue that an ETF would bring more liquidity and legitimacy to the market, while others fear that it would expose Bitcoin to more regulation and manipulation2.
- Cardano Climbs TVL Ranks: 198% Yearly Surge Puts Network Among Top 15: Cardano (ADA), a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) Layer-1 (L1) smart contract network launched in 2017, experienced a largely quiet Q3 2023 in the overall crypto market. However, behind the scenes, the network has been making significant strides in terms of its total value locked (TVL), which measures the amount of assets locked in smart contracts on a blockchain. According to data from DeFi Pulse, Cardano’s TVL has surged by 198% year-to-date, reaching $2.91 billion as of October 31, 2023. This puts Cardano among the top 15 DeFi platforms by TVL3.
- Avalanche Is Sunsetting SnowTrace: Big Upgrade For Developers?: Avalanche, a platform claiming to have solved the blockchain trilemma of scalability, security, and decentralization, is retiring SnowTrace, a Conflux-based block explorer that has been serving as its main explorer since its launch in September 2020. The platform announced that it will be migrating to a new explorer called Avalanche Explorer, which will offer more features and functionalities for developers and users. The migration is expected to be completed by November 15, 20234.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Prediction: November 2023: October has once again proven to be a bullish month for the crypto market. Bitcoin (BTC), the original crypto, hit a new yearly high, soaring above $34,000. However, one of the most surprising performers of the month was Shiba Inu (SHIB), a meme coin that was created as a joke and a rival to Dogecoin (DOGE). SHIB gained over 800% in October, reaching an all-time high of $0.0000886 on October 28, 2023. The coin also became the ninth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, surpassing giants like Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). What’s behind this meteoric rise and what can we expect from SHIB in November 2023? Here are some factors that could influence its price movement.
From Billionaire AI to Shiba Surge: Cryptocurrency Highlights in 2023
cryptocurrency,cryptocurrency news,bitcoin 2023 conference,bitcoin 2023,bitcoin price 2023,cryptocurrency news media online,cryptocurrency scams,bitco